Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photography: Imports@CPP Meet of the Year Photos [Part I]

I just couldn't resist. The moment I got home, I was already turning on my laptop and editing the photos of tonight's Imports@CPP Meet of the Year! Only while the data was transferring from my SD card to my HDD did I go to warm up some food for dinner (approximately 9:30pm), as I did not eat since noon. Hungry. ~_~

The meet was great; turnout was large, friendly people everywhere. Pity that the local Sheriffs decided to be mean and hand out fix-it tickets to a select and unlucky few. Otherwise, the Meet of the Year was quite successful! Here is Part I of the photos, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Kinda looks like the RSX is advertising Flame Broiler...

White is one of the best colors for cars.



Muscle!!!




Love RPF1


Decals!

Did I mention I love DOF?


Beautiful!





Honda enthusiasts won't be happy to see this. [It was on a Scion!]

No comments:

Post a Comment