Monday, November 21, 2011

Automotive: LA Auto Show 11/18/11 [Part III]

Here it is! The final set of photos from the 2011 LA Auto Show! Here we have Fiat, Kia, Ford, Honda, Bentley, Aston Martin, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and the aftermarkets! MANY amazing rides on display here. If you haven't gone already, I strongly recommend you check it out when you have the time. 

This is also the biggest set of the three! Enjoy! :]


Dat hood.






 One-77~







Which wheels would you prefer?




Believe it or not, that is a fully operational m113 5.4l v8, ESP, ABS, and all the bells and whistles. Market value on this baby is well over $650,000. No, I didn't add one too many zeroes.

The legendary inline-6 from the c36 is in this bad boy.


"Flossin on Vossen"



o_O


An already modified Veloster.





















Yes. They are giving refreshments consisting of vegetables. Vegetables.


Alotta red.


3 comments:

  1. HEY YOU!!!! I didn't know you had a blog :P Nice pictures :D What are you shooting withh? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Long time no see. Didn't see your comment until now. And thanks, I have a Canon XSi, and used a Tamron 17-50 aspherical for the LA Auto Show. I wish I had a 7d!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey, CAMERA TWINNNN :DD
    Blehh I have no idea what any of the numbers meann. Whats the 17-50 for?

    ReplyDelete