Thursday, January 26, 2012

Drive@UCR Winter Meet #2


Okay, I know. It's been a while since my last post. But hey, here we are again, back in action with some exciting new photos from Drive@UCR's Winter Meet #2!

I had the pleasure of being able to come out this time around to snap some pics of some nice rides in the 951, many of them that I have never seen before. Times change, and so do the members as new people join the club to come together and share their enthusiasm for cars (and trucks, & motorcycles, you know the deal)! It was great meeting you guys, and I sure hope to see you again at the next meet!

And here we go... I hope you guys enjoy!

Viper! Haven't seen this around campus often.




I do Like! 




Headlights make it all the more aggressive...



Red C Coupe with wheels! Dropped too? 





Mismatched wheels is the new trend!










I try my best to take photos of all the cars that are there, but if I miss yours, I'll be sure to get it next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment